Grief can feel like it lasts forever. It doesn’t have to.
The pain and loss we feel when we lose someone we love are felt in the heart. Yet the suffering associated with that grief — that quietly feeds it so that it never seems to end — comes from the workings of the mind. And that we can change. The Radical Grieving online program helps you gently shift your perceptions of your loss and heal many feelings that keep you stuck, so you can lighten your heart once again.
It’s no surprise that healing grief will involve some forgiving
This program uses Radical Forgiveness as its foundation to help you unwind yourself from the grief and begin to see the blessings inside the events. Since the program is done online, you’ll be able to work on it at your own pace, or come back and revisit sections that really touched you.
Frani Gains, Denver CO
Release the suffering that tags along with your grief
The Radical Grieving online program helps you release the suffering that you feel associated with your grief. You’ll be able to let go of the other emotions that come along for the ride, like anger, resentment, bitterness and self-recrimination. And you’ll discover a new peace with any sadness that does remain.
Radical Grieving online program contents:
- Preprogram Jitters
- Where Does it Hurt?
- Safety Valves
- Where Am I Now?
- Assumptions of Radical Forgiveness
- Reactions to Radical Forgiveness Assumptions
- Radical Forgiveness in Practice
- The Radical Grieving Assumptions
- Reactions to Radical Grieving Assumptions
- Radical Grieving in Practice
- The 13 Steps to Radical Grieving
- Your World View
- Your Radical Grieving Assignment
- The 13 Steps to Radical Grieving Reprise
- The 13 Steps to Radical Forgiveness
- What to Do After the Program